LabVIEW 2017 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module
On the Relational Database page in the DSC Settings: Database page of the Project Library Properties dialog box, click the Table Management button to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to set the table name of each type of logged data.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Logged Data Type—Specifies the type of data you can log. You can log the following types of data:
- Numeric Variables—Specifies to log numeric shared variables, which includes the following data types:
- Single-precision, floating-point numbers
- Double-precision, floating-point numbers
- 8-bit signed and unsigned integers
- 16-bit signed and unsigned integers
- 32-bit signed and unsigned integers
- Boolean Variables—Specifies to log Boolean shared variables.
- String Variables—Specifies to log string shared variables.
- Alarms and Events—Specifies to log alarms and events. Alarms and events have a specific set of properties, depending on the shared variable data type you log. You must enable and configure alarms and events before you can log alarms and events.
- Data Type Properties—Specifies the properties for the type of data you can log. Contains the following option:
- Logging Table Name—Specifies the table name for the type of data you select in the Logged Data Type listbox.