LabVIEW 2010 Statechart Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Statechart Module
Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box and select Statechart from the Category list to display this page.
Use this page to set default display options for transition nodes and Statechart Communication functions that you create.
|Note You can right-click a Statechart Communication function and select Icon Style from the shortcut menu to customize the icon style of the function.|
This page includes the following components:
- Show transition node labels—Displays the label of the transition node after you create a transition.
- Show custom icon on Statechart Communication functions—Displays the custom icon of the statechart diagram for Statechart Communication functions that you place on the block diagram.
- Show configuration information on Statechart Communication functions—Displays a list of configuration information, such as the linked statechart, the trigger to send, or the state to check, for Statechart Communication functions that you place on the block diagram.
- Show State Name configuration for IsIn functions—Displays the name of the state that the IsIn function checks.
- Show State Path configuration for IsIn functions—Displays the path of the state that the IsIn function checks.
- Use default colors—Uses the default colors for the items listed within this option. This checkbox contains a checkmark by default. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox if you want to click a rectangle to change its color.