LabVIEW 2010 Statechart Module Help
»View Product Info
You can generate documentation that describes all components, including states, pseudostates, connectors, regions, and transitions, of a completed statechart. Complete the following steps to generate statechart documentation.
- Open the Project Explorer window for the statechart for which you want to generate documentation.
- Double-click the Diagram.vi item to open the Statechart Editor window.
- Select File»Generate Documentation.
||Note You also can right-click the .lvsc item, or statechart library, in the Project Explorer window and select Generate Documentation from the shortcut menu.
- In the prompt that appears, specify whether you want to open the statechart documentation in a Web browser after LabVIEW generates the documentation.
- In the file dialog box that appears, specify the location to which you want to save the statechart documentation.
- Click the OK button. LabVIEW generates an XML file and a folder of support files in the location you specified. If you selected to view the documentation in a Web browser, LabVIEW displays the XML file in the default Web browser.
You also can use the Generate Documentation method to generate statechart documentation programmatically.