NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager (Windows)
Select Actions»Configure Security in the System Manager to display this dialog box. Use this dialog box to update the security settings for the System Manager.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- User or group names—Lists the users or groups for which you want to configure security settings.
- Add—Displays the Add New User/Group/Host dialog box, which you can use to add users or groups to the User or group names list.
- Remove—Removes the selected users or groups from the User or group names list.
- Permissions—Displays the permission settings for the currently selected user or group.
- Grant—Grants the selected user or group access to the selected permission in the Permissions table. If you do not specifically grant or deny a user permission, by default, the user is denied that permission.
- Deny—Denies the selected user or group access to the selected permission in the Permissions table. If you do not specifically grant or deny a user permission, by default, the user is denied that permission.
To reset security settings for System Manager, remove the SysMan ACL.acl file from the Application Data directory. For example, remove the file from the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\National Instruments\Distributed System Manager