Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Project Library Properties dialog box to specify the level of editing permission to set.
This page includes the following components:
- Protection—Specifies the level of editing permission to set.
- Unlocked (no password)—Users can view public and private items that the project library owns and can edit the project library and its properties.
- Locked (no password)—Users cannot add or remove items from the project library, edit project library properties, or view private items in the Project Explorer window that the project library owns. Some library properties and methods are unavailable when the project library is locked.
- Password-protected—Users cannot add or remove items from the project library, edit project library properties, or view private items in the Project Explorer window that the project library owns. Users must enter a password to edit the project library. Click the Change Password button to reset the password.
|Note Applying a password for a project library automatically stores the password in the LabVIEW password cache, which gives you access to make changes to the project library as if you had entered the password. You can remove the password from the cache by restarting LabVIEW or by clearing the password cache from the Environment page of the Options dialog box.|
- Enter Password—Displays the Authentication dialog box and prompts you to enter the password to allow editing. This button is dimmed if the project item is not password-protected.
- Change Password–Resets the password if you selected Password-protected.