NI VeriStand 2018 Help
»View Product Info
In the System Explorer window, expand DAQ in the configuration tree and select a DAQ device to display this page. Use this page to configure properties of the DAQ device.
This page includes the following options:
- Device Specification—Includes the following components you can use to name and describe the device:
- Device—Specifies the name of the device. The name you specify replaces the name in the configuration tree.
- Description—Specifies a description for the device.
- Product name—Displays a list of DAQ devices. Select the device you want to configure or start typing the name of a device model, such as PCIe-6320 or USB-6009, to populate this menu with names that match. Select Not Specified if you do not know the device model or the model is not listed.
- Device Location—Includes the following component:
- Chassis—Specifies the chassis that contains the device.
- Device Settings—Includes the following components:
Refer to the following topics in the Measurement Fundamentals help file that is installed with NI-DAQmx for more information about concepts mentioned in this topic.
- Hardware-Timed Single Point Sample Mode
- Referenced and Nonreferenced Single-Ended Measurement Systems
- Pseudodifferential Measurement System