NI VeriStand 2018 Help
»View Product Info
In the System Explorer window configuration tree, add or select a model under the Simulation Models section to display this page. Use this page to configure the model.
This page includes the following components:
- Model Specification—Includes the following components you can use to name and describe the model:
- Name—Specifies the name of the model.
- Description—Specifies a description for the model.
- Model Settings—Includes the following components:
- Initial state—Specifies the initial execution state for the model:
- Initial state running—Specifies that the initial state of the model is running.
- Initial state paused—Specifies that the initial state of the model is paused.
- Decimation—Specifies the decimation to apply to the Primary Control Loop (PCL) rate to determine the Rate of the model, where Rate = PCL rate / Decimation.
- Rate—Displays the rate in hertz at which the model executes.
- Auto Select Decimation—Automatically selects the Decimation for the model.
- Simulation model processor—Specifies the mode to use to determine the processor on which the model runs. You can select from the following options:
- Automatic—(Default) The RT scheduler determines the optimal processor on which to execute the model at each iteration.
- Manual—Executes the model on the processor you specify in the Processor field.
- Processor—Specifies the processor on which to run the model, where 0 is the first processor.
- Model Information—Includes the following component:
- Simulation model info—Displays information about the model.