NI InsightCM™ 3.3 Help
»View Product Info
This category contains several administrative options for fine-tuning how NI InsightCM Server runs. This page describes options you typically need to configure. However, most options are useful only in very specific situations, and National Instruments recommends you seek support before changing them.
- Site Information—This section allows you to edit the name by which this site can be identified by other sites in the fleet.
- OPC—This section allows you to configure the connection between server and client data historian software that works with the OPC Unified Architecture (UA) specification.
- Heartbeat—This section allows you to determine how often the NI InsightCM Server pings the device to verify the device connection status.
- Transceiver—This section allows you to define the identity of the server machine so your device can reliably locate the server.
- Periodic Aging Strategy—This section allows you to define a system-level strategy for aging data sets created during periodic acquisitions.
- Streaming Aging Strategy—This section allows you to define a system-level strategy for aging data sets acquired when a device performs a run-up or coast-down stream.
Initial Setup Checklist