LabVIEW 2015 roboRIO Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
When you run the Getting Started with roboRIO wizard, LabVIEW installs the recommended software set on the roboRIO. You can also use Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) to manually install software on the roboRIO.
Complete the following steps to install software on the roboRIO using MAX:
- In MAX, expand Remote Systems in the configuration tree and then expand your roboRIO target.
- Right-click Software and click Add/Remove Software to launch LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard.
- Select the recommended software set for the roboRIO.
- Click Next.
- Click roboRIO
x, where x matches the version of the LabVIEW roboRIO Toolkit.
- Click Next to view a summary of your selection.
- Click Next to start installing the software. When the installation completes, the wizard restarts the roboRIO.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Getting Started with roboRIO Wizard