View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
This instrument generates sine, square or triangle waves.
In NI ELVIS II schematics, this instruments icon is located in the NI ELVIS II Left-Bottom Rail Section of the NI ELVIS II schematic, as shown in the figure below (1).
Complete the following step to connect the instrument:
- Place wires from the desired points in your schematic to the pin on the NI ELVIS II Left-Bottom Rail Section described below:
- FGENOutput from the device.
The SYNC, AM and PM pins are for schematic capture only, and are not available for simulation in Multisim. These pins are shown with green labels.
Complete the following steps to access the front panel:
- Double-click the instruments icon, shown in the figure above (1). The front panel appears.
- Change the settings in the front panel as desired.
Complete the following steps to place this instrument directly onto any Multisim workspace:
- Select Simulate»Instruments»NI ELVISmx instruments»NI ELVISmx Function Generator.
- Click to place the instrument icon in the desired location on the workspace.
- Wire in the same manner as any other Multisim instrument.
You can also use the NI ELVISmx Instruments toolbar to place this instrument.
For information about using this instrument, click the Help button on its front panel to display the NI ELVISmx Help.
This topic refers to education-specific features of Multisim.
NI ELVISmx Instruments Toolbar