View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
This instrument is a two-channel oscilloscope.
In NI ELVIS II schematics, this instruments pre-placed icon is located in the NI ELVIS II Platform Control Panel Scope Section of the NI ELVIS II schematic, as shown in the figure below (1).
Complete the following step to connect the instrument:
- Place wires from the desired points in your schematic to the pins on the NI ELVIS II Platform Control Panel Scope Section described below:
- TRIGTrigger input.
- CH 0 + Positive input of channel 0.
- CH 0 - Negative input of channel 0.
- CH 1+ Positive input of channel 1.
- CH 1- Negative input of channel 1.
Complete the following steps to access the front panel:
- Double-click the instruments icon, shown in the figure above (1). The front panel appears.
- Change the settings in the front panel as desired.
Complete the following steps to place this instrument directly onto any Multisim workspace:
- Select Simulate»Instruments»NI ELVISmx instruments»NI ELVISmx Oscilloscope.
- Click to place the instrument icon in the desired location on the workspace.
- Wire in the same manner as any other Multisim instrument.
You can also use the NI ELVISmx Instruments toolbar to place this instrument.
For information about using this instrument, click the Help button on its front panel to display the NI ELVISmx Help.
This topic refers to education-specific features of Multisim.
NI ELVISmx Instruments Toolbar