View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
This device is a variable DC power supply.
In NI ELVIS II schematics, this instruments icon is located in the NI ELVIS II Left-Bottom Rail Section of the NI ELVIS II schematic, as shown in the figure below (1).
Complete the following step to connect the device:
- Place wires from the desired points in your schematic to the pins on the NI ELVIS II Left-Bottom Rail Section described below:
- SUPPLY + Positive output.
- SUPPLY - Negative output.
The GROUND is pin for schematic capture only, and is not available for simulation in Multisim. This pin is shown with a green label.
Complete the following steps to access the front panel:
- Double-click the instruments icon, shown in the figure above (1). The front panel appears.
- Change the settings in the front panel as desired.
Complete the following steps to place this instrument directly onto any Multisim workspace:
- Select Simulate»Instruments»NI ELVISmx instruments»NI ELVISmx Variable Power Supply.
- Click to place the instrument icon in the desired location on the workspace.
- Wire in the same manner as any other Multisim instrument.
You can also use the NI ELVISmx Instruments toolbar to place this instrument.
For information about using this instrument, click the Help button on its front panel to display the NI ELVISmx Help.
The left-bottom rail also contains the following fixed DC power supplies:
This topic refers to education-specific features of Multisim.
NI ELVISmx Instruments Toolbar